Sheltered Accommodation in the London Borough of Islington
Mercers' House has 28 two bedroom flats situated over 4 floors each with a fully fitted kitchen, bathroom (most with walk-in shower) attractive sitting rooms and full central heating.
Do you qualify?
To be considered, applicants must be:
- In reduced financial circumstances and with a real housing need;
- In reasonably good health and able to look after their day today needs; and
- Must have lived in Islington for at least 4 years.
We regret that pets are not permitted.
- Large lounge with kitchen
- Large laundry and hairdressing room
- Attractive walled courtyard garden
- Resident Scheme Manager
- 24 Hour emergency call system
- Good lift access to all floors
- Local GP practice nearby
- Excellent bus transport from Essex Road
- Entry phone system
The charge is £153.97 per week and is reviewed annually. You would be responsible for all other bills.
The Housing Association works closely with the London Borough of Islington with which we have agreed 50% nomination rights. To add your name to Islington’s list as well as the Mercers' Company Housing Association list you should contact the Sheltered Housing Department of Islington Council, Lucy Mpofu, Referral and Assessment Coordinator, Tel: 0207 704 5454.