Trinity Hospital Greenwich
Sheltered Accommodation in the London Borough of Greenwich
There are 41 apartments in two buildings, the Garden Almshouse and the Riverside Almshouse, of which 23 have two bedrooms and 18 are one bedroom. All the accommodation is either newly built or newly refurbished to a very high standard with fitted kitchens, bathrooms with level access showers, light and airy sitting rooms and full central heating.
Do you qualify?
To be considered, applicants must be:
- In reduced financial circumstances and with a real housing need;
- In reasonably good health and able to look after their day today needs; and
- Resident in Greenwich for at least 4 years.
We regret that pets are not permitted.
- Large lounge with bar/library area
- Multi-purpose room for arts and crafts and exercise classes
- IT Suite
- Therapy/hairdressing room
- Assisted bathroom
- Chapel (weekly C of E services are held)
- Laundry and Drying area
- Resident Scheme Manager
- 24 Hour emergency call system
- Large communal garden
- Entry phone
- Visiting Chaplain
The charges range from £151.24 - £198.01 per week and these are reviewed annually. This includes your heating and hot water and water charges. You would be responsible for your own electricity, council tax and telephone bills.
The Trustee works closely with the London Borough of Greenwich’s Supported Housing Adult and Elderly People Services and accepts a number of nominations from them. For further information about nominations contact the Sheltered Housing Department of Greenwich Council, Shanauz Mohammed, Senior Allocations Officer, Tel: 0208 921 2671/2685.