Trinity Hospital Shotesham
Sheltered Accommodation in Norfolk
There are 2 two bedroom and 4 one bedroom cottages each newly refurbished with very attractive fully fitted kitchen and bathroom (walk-in showers). Each cottage has generous storage space, a light, airy sitting room and full central heating.
Do you qualify?
To be considered, applicants must be:
- In reduced financial circumstances and with a real housing need;
- In reasonably good health and able to look after their day today needs; and
- Living within a 20 mile radius of Shotesham (this includes the whole of Norwich).
- Community Hall (used extensively for village activities and also by our residents for social events)
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Allotment area for residents
- Resident Scheme Manager
- 24 Hour emergency call system
The charges range from £134.17 - 145.95 per week and these are reviewed annually. This includes your heating and hot water and water charges. You would be responsible for your own electricity, council tax and telephone bills.
The Hall is available for activites or events, and you can see the schedule of what will be happening in the online calendar;
If you would like to use the Hall there is a booking form that you will need to complete and a charge will apply depending on the type of event you wish to host.
Please contact Sadie Pharo on 0207 776 7275 or Sarah Oliver on 0207 776 7215 who can email or post the form to you.